STEP 1: Book an Appointment in person
Schedule a visit with us to prove your Oklahoma Residency and your qualifying condition. Feel free to ask questions about the certification process and medical marijuana in general. Our staff will gladly assist you even before your consultation with our physician. We will set up your telemedicine visit with the licensed medical marijuana doctors at that time. After the telemedicine visit, we will submit the information given to you by the provider along with other details, documents and pay the state application fee. Feel free to call us!
STEP 2: Get Your Card
Once you are approved and registered with OMMA, the state will approve you and your Medical Marijuana Card Oklahoma will be sent via mail in 2 weeks. Card validity is 2 years. Once you have your card, you can start buying cannabis legally from any approved dispensary in Oklahoma.
Get your Medical Marijuana Card
Like millions of Americans, you have decided to find a safer, gentler, more natural, less addictive way to address your health concern.
Now you just need to get your card.
Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Program: Information
- Patients must be aged eighteen (18) years or older. If a patient is considered a minor, under the age of eighteen (18), the minor patient must designate a parent or legal guardian as their caregiver and obtain Medical Marijuana Recommendation Forms from two (2) physicians. Forms must be dated within thirty (30) days of each other and the second form must be dated within thirty (30) days of the Application Date.
- Patients must provide Proof Of Identity via a valid, unexpired Driver’s License or Identification Card issued by the State of Oklahoma or a valid Passport issued by the U.S. Government.
- Patients must also be residents of Oklahoma and provide proof of residency.
- Patients must be evaluated by qualified physician and the physician must deem Medical Marijuana appropriate for their condition.
- After receiving a recommendation from a Certified Physician, patients must then register as a patient with the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA) through the Patient Registry and submit an application for an Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Patient License (Medical Marijuana Card).
- Application Fees are $100. Patients who provide proof of Medicaid (Soonercare) or Medicare enrollment may be eligbile to pay a reduced fee of $20.
- All applications must be submitted online. Application Fees can be paid by Debit or Credit Card.
- For More Information on Minor Patients, please Click Here.
- Within 30 days, If your application is approved, your Patient License (Medical Marijuana Card), will be mailed to the address on the application. Patients will then be able to legally buy, use and grow Medical Marijuana/Medical Marijuana Products in Oklahoma.